FATMAX™ 6 Piece Set
- +100% longer tip life* CNC precision-machined tip delivers strength, performance and long product life. Ensures optimum dimensional fit, accuracy and control, and reduces cam out. Sand-blasted for protection against corrosion and wear.
- VDE Approved to 1,000V Heavy-duty plastic sheath insulation runs the full length of the bar to protect the user from live current. Red handle identifies the tool as fully compliant with VDE standards. Suitable for use by professional electricians.
- Made in France: manufactured at the STANLEY® Arbois plant in France to the highest production standards and professional specifications
- Part of the STANLEY® FATMAX® VDE Screwdriver Range: certified by the VDE Institute for applications up to 1,000V
- Black phosphate coating on the tip delivers exceptionally long working life
- Handle moulded directly to the bar in a virtually unbreakable bond, delivering outstanding reliability
- Large diameter tri-material handle provides excellent torque for driving wood screws
- Soft-grip handle coating ensures optimum grip and reduces fatigue
- Narrow waist enables fast spinning action and control
- Clear tip labelling allows users to select the correct screwdriver for each job
- An industrial grade - 1000V a.c. insulation - Tested to EN IEC 60900:2018 meaning that that this screwdriver is suitable for live working use up to 1000V a.c
- Extremely tough Polyamide blade insulation sleeve makes it resistant to impact at -25 degrees centigrade and ensures increased abrasion resistance and reduced moisture absorption
- Tethering hole integrated into the handle, ensuring tools are never mislaid or dropped, and delivering additional safety for users when working at heights.
- Individually tested to 10,000 volts
- Screw drive type: Slotted 2.5-4-5.5mm. PZ1-PZ2. Voltage tester
- *Versus equivalent STANLEY® Cushion GripTM Screwdriver - New Induction hardening for Phillips / Pozi tips - New CNC machined tips for slotted tips
Write Your Own Review
More from STANLEY