WD-40 Silicon Lubricant
WD-40 High Performance Silicone Lubricant (400 ml Container)
A High-Performance Silicone spray lubricant which is great for use on high-pressure equipment. It displaces moisture and provides excellent lubrication, protecting and extending the life of your tools and equipment.
As the spray is silicone-based, it’s perfect for using on rubber parts like pipes, window seals, plumbing fittings and belts. You can even use it on metal, plastic and wood, without it leaving a stain.As well as protecting your tools and machines from rust,WD-40 Silicone Lubricant will repel dust, dirt, oil and grime. This is useful against dirt build-up that can create damaging residues. With just a coat of Silicone Lubricant, you can be sure that things will stay clean and conditioned, and functioning smoother for longer.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Dual action Smart Straw® applicator for wide area and precision spray applications
• Excellent lubrication on plastics, rubber, wood and metal
• Formulated for improved high pressure performance
• Waterproofs and protects against moisture
• Prevents rust and corrosion
• Eliminates sticking and binding
• Temperature range: -35°C to +200°C
• H2 Registered #145374
• belts and conveyors
• Improving the running of bearings, guide rails and door runners
• Smoothing linkages
• Doors and hinges
• Lubricating tools
• Improving the performance of valves, locks and hoists
• Protecting car window and door seals
• Protecting uPVC window and door latches
DIRECTIONS FOR USE :
• Shake can well. Apply by spraying directly on surface to be lubricated and protected.
• With the Smart Straw applicator, you’ve got two ways to spray; use the flip up straw for hard to reach areas, such as inside chains, locks or rollers, then flip it down to use the wide angle spray eye for area coverage on surfaces. Whichever way you need to spray, you can rely on the clever 360° valve to work efficiently at every angle, even upside down.